Tuesday, January 23, 2007

THIS DAY SUCKS

I woke up at about 4:00am and was bleeding. I went to the doctor this morning. She couldn't find anything on the ultrasound. I took another beta test and I'm now waiting to see what it says. Dr. A told me that it may be okay, that she had seen stranger things happen, but things did not really look good.

She offered me progestrone supplements but said that it would just prolong a pregnancy that perhaps should not continue. She offered the example of a woman who took it, made it 36 weeks, and had to have her baby die because it had no kidneys. So, we opted for no progesterone.

I was really so excited about this baby and right now I just can't believe that this is happening. Ju HAD to go out of town on business this morning and was suuuuuuper upset about it. I took the day off work and am just trying to hold it together. Ju had my mom come up from Atlanta, which has been really hard on my mom, but it is really nice to have her here.

So, for now, I think mom and I are going to watch some movies and wait for the doctor to call.

4 comments:

Married Lesbian Mom said...

I am sending good vibes. I am a daily reader. (((HUGS))) to you and Ju.

Merr said...

I am so sorry. I hope everything is okay.

Melody said...

OMG. I am so sorry. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Shelley and I are both thinking of you two. Hugs, indeed.