Wednesday, January 24, 2007

BACK HOME

I'm back from Perry and just glad to be with my wife. We need each other so much right now.

R had to go in for some pretty extensive blood tests today. It might help the doctor determine what, if anything, is causing R to miscarry. We won't have any results back for another four weeks.

We've both spent the early part of this evening making all the telephone calls we needed to make to let the few folks who knew about our pregnancy know what's happened. Everyone's been really kind, but it's hard as hell to have to do this.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. It's nice to know we have support out there.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Ugh. It has to be so hard making those calls. I hope this experience doesn't deter you from talking to friends (and the Internet!) as you continue TTC, but I could understand if it does.

S&C said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been through a couple m/c and understand the pain. I hope you heal soon.
-C

Stacy said...

I am so very sorry. I am jsut now catching up on blogs and was so surprised and upset to see your post. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could do more.

Trista said...

Oh I am so very, very sorry. I get behind in reading blogs and was so hoping that the bleeding was nothing when I checked back here today.

White light to both of you. I do hope the doctor is able to give you some answers.