Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Since both R and I have off on Thursday, R decided to check and see if the IVF specialist had any cancellations/openings that day so we could go for the appointment early. As it turns out, the receptionist had *just* hung up with the person who was cancelling the appointment we needed, so she was able to work us in right away. We're quite eager to have answers, so this is a great thing to be able to go when we have time do it and not have to wait another month, which is when we were originally scheduled.

Updates coming soon.


Amanda said...

Oooh, fill us in!

vee said...

As an ardent counter of meaningless signs, I'd say that was one HUGE good sign!
I hope you get some answers.
Good luck!

Merr said...

Oh very good! Good luck at the meeting. I hope you get all your questions answered, and get ready for the next step.

Melody said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear what she says. We're supposed to have a consultation today about injectables vs IVF, but it will probably get cancelled due to snow emergency in Indianapolis. Fill us in when you get the chance!