Thursday, September 20, 2007

KICKIN' AND QUILTIN'

During the night, at about 3:30 this morning, Button woke me up by kicking me in the back! R was lying with her stomach right up against me and Button was going nuts in there. I was lovin’ it. I don’t think R even noticed because when I tried to say something, she just grunted and kept on sleeping. Anyway, it was very neat!

Well, I ended up giving our niece the last bandana quilt I made for her 3rd birthday. I won’t lie, it was hard to part with after all that work, but I am so very happy that she likes it so much. R asked me to make another one for Button, so I’m working on it now! I’ve already completely finished piecing the quilt top. See?


I think I like the color arrangement on this one better


On my niece's quilt, I used black fleece for the backing and binded the edges with black velvet ribbon. It was super-cute, but I think I’ll change it up a bit for Button’s quilt. We’ll see…

No comments: